How can we help you?
We're here when you need us —how you get help depends on your type of request and your preferences. You can contact us any way you'd like, but it's best to call for high priority or complex issues.
Get help now
IRT Service Desk
Weekdays 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Call (650) 725-8000
Get help later
View an online catalog of IT services, report a problem, or make a request.
Commonly Used Request Forms
Get answers via
Most Requested Articles
- KB00010567 - How to Uninstall/Reinstall BigFix for Mac and PC for the SoM
- KB00011356 - Enroll an iOS Device in Mobile Device Management (AirWatch)
- KB00012690 - How to Clear Your Cache and Cookies
- KB00012249 - How to Install Stanford Whole Disk Encryption for Mac
- KB00014895 - How to Change the Number of Devices You Report in "Am I Encrypted?" (AMIE)
- KBKB00015171 - How to Purchase an Adobe Acrobat Pro License for a SoM Computer
- Am I Encrypted? (AMIE)
View your attestation and security policy compliance information.
Know if your devices are registered and compliant.
- Office of Facilities Planning and Management
Submit a facilities work order request.
- Services and Support Portal
Get help with finance and payroll questions, University IT-related support, and facilities issues.
- AirWatch for Dual Affiliates
Learn how to add the SHC and SCH email profiles in the AirWatch Self-Service Portal.
- Service Alerts
Find out about service interruptions and report issues that aren't listed.